Friday, March 10, 2006

Ode to a Hairlip and Mandy Moore


I can't believe frickin Kevin is still on American Idol. Actually, I can. Somewhere along the line, people started to feel sorry for ol' Kev, and voted. Blech. I can't explain to anyone how much I can't stand that kid. If he were a cute character on a sit com, ok, I'd buy it. However, I can't stand the way he sings, and I can't even stand to look at him when he performs. I don't know why I have such a distain, but I do. I hope he gets kicked off this next week. I won't be able to take it. I was shocked that Gidion (or however you spell it) went home. While he was creepy, he is CERTAINLY BETTER THAN KEVIN. Ugh.

On the Mandy Moore/Will Makar front...you be the judge.



In other news...

1. My back is fine. I got some preliminary results from the doc and everything was normal. So, my personal explanation is that I'm too fat to support my own body. Apparently, people who carry their weight in their stomach area are at risk for back trouble. So, Tam you weren't that far off with your idea that it's my big rack. It may very well be part of the issue. So, I am working on those issues. No more fatty mcfat for me!

2. I am going back to Hiram in April or the Summer. I didn't really have it in me to transfer again, so I'm sticking it out. I said I wasn't going to tell anyone and do this just for me, but we all know I'm incapable of that.

3. We have an exciting weekend planned with good friends and family. I look forward to a good time, lots of pics, and lots of stories. That requires me, however, to clean my apartment. One big project will be removing cat hair from the futon so people can sleep on it. I swear I can make another cat from the hair I clean EVERY weekend.

4. Work is great! I love my job. I haven't said that in awhile, but I really do.

I think that is all for now. I'm sure I will have more to post about later, and since it is Friday, I may have the time to do it later.

Have a great weekend (in case I don't post).

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats on school and stuff. There isn't anything wrong with sticking to what you started and you can always do something different in the future if you want to! Kevin is still here!!!! I am avenged!

HCG said...

I love you, Christie!

Christie said...

I love you too, Hilary! Come home. We miss you.

Professor Bacher said...

I am happy little Kev is still there. Calling him a "Sex symbol" makes all those weirdrd people that when they were young and looked weird, feel better - thats me!

Christie said...

How's grandma, Jamie?

Kurt said...

I was hoping they would get rid of Donny Osmond and Kevin. No such luck.

Christie said...

I was trying to figure out who Donny Osmond was...but I think you're talking about Will. He is Donny Osmond and Mandy Moore's love child. Yes!

Mr. Bebout said...

He is Peter Brady's walking tumor. And although Kevin is a disaster, Gideon's facial movements and "dancing" made me angry and I am glad he is gone.

Taylor Hicks in 2006. That's right, it rhymes.

Tam said...

I think I've found cat hair in places I never should. And one time, while I was getting it on in a not so normal place, I got cat hair in my mouth and started hacking up MY OWN hairball. It killed the mood.

Fucking cats