Monday, December 04, 2006

Ode To My Older Friend

I want to wish Kristen a...

Happy Birthday!

Saturday was great! It was so nice to get out of the house and feel normal. It was a lovely evening. Even though we don't see each other as frequently as we used to, I still appreciate your friendship very much. It seems hard to believe we have known each other as long as we have. We have been through a lot, and we have managed to always pick up where we left off. You are truly an amazing person. You teach me to be a stronger person and be confident in who I am. I know you don't think that you are as strong as you are, but I appreciate the kind of person you are and look forward to many more years of friendship. Happy Birthday, Bloeser!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Kisses! Thanks!

Tam said...

Hope you're feeling well, Christie. Can't wait to see that baby!