Monday, January 08, 2007

The Dust Has Settled

Ah, another year has passed.

Updates:
The visit with Taryn was good, and we found out that she is moving back to Ohio. Yay! Our family will now be complete, and she will be able to spend as much time with her new baby sister as she wants. Tom is so excited. It's like someone made his biggest wish come true.

6 Weeks left until my due date. I'm hoping she'll come in 4. Start the wagers now.

I finally took my Christmas decorations down. I'm usually the girl who has it all done and put away on January 2nd. Not this year. It's done, though.

Holidays in general were really nice. Quiet and relaxing, and I can't say that too often, so it was a very nice year.

I got into a minor car accident the Friday before New Years. Some guy backed into me in the parking lot at work when I was leaving. No worries - baby and I are fine. Car is not fine. I have to take it Thursday to get fixed, and it could take a couple of weeks. I guess this is a good excuse to clean the car.

Otherwise, just working and preparing for baby. I'm ready to meet her, wear normal clothes, not waddle, and just generally feel "normal" again. Soon enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I a bad person if I take longer than the 8 months pregnant lady to get my Christmas decorations down?

I've heard the last month is tough, b/c the baby is growing so fast. Take it easy, and I'm putting $5 on March 1.

Mr. Bebout said...

What?

Stacy Cane said...

glad to hear you are ok.

Christie said...

Anne, if I am still pregnant on March 1st, you and I are having a talk. I'm hoping to be early, not a week late. However, with Mrs. B's comment, it's not looking good. Although, I'm starting to hear from all the older ladies here at work that "she is dropping." Whatever it takes...I'm ready.

Tam said...

Febuary 26, because then you can go into labor after you've been resting all weekend.

PS Have rough sex. I heard from a friend it works like HOURS later *shifts her eyes

I'm so excited! Good luck.