Thursday, January 18, 2007

If you didn't watch Idol last night, these will make no sense...

"My name is Darwin, but people call me Mischa."

"Apparently Mischa has never heard of a bra."

"Or lip liner."

" I thought she was sunburned at first."

"Go ahead and make fun of me, but I have a little crush on Blake."

"Um, who doesn't? And his dad a little."

"Zitsman."

"Holy shit, Tam's right, that does look like my brother."

"Christie, is the baby ok? Alli, maybe she shouldn't be watching this in her condition."

"This commercial kills me, who the fuck spends 9 grand on a ring?"

"Two words....horse teeth."

"Ladies, I hope you paid attention. Your dog will leave you and raise a flag if you don't lay off the grass." (This one is my personal favorite).

"Was that not good enough? I hit the HIGH PARTS LIKE THIIIIS and the low parts like THIIIIIIS."

"You know what I say? Keep with it dude, it works."

"He totally has Darren's Dance Grooves."

"Twista train...woo woo!"

"I want to have big reds baby!"

"Don't sing it, just bring it!"

3 comments:

Tam said...

In No Particular Order:

Kristen: "I liked the Indian Donny Osmond better"

Kristen: "Do you suppose these two have 'inventions'?" about the rotund guy and the monkey man.

Tam: "Was (the girl with the round hips and the curly long hair) the best they've shown, besides the homeless man who sleeps on cans? DONTCHA WISH..."

Tam: "It sounded like a terroistic threat. (the monkey man) 'we're going all the way Simon....You'll be IN SHOCK!' I'm intimidated. How about you? You can't make this shit up...not even Fox."

Tam: "9the larger Hawaiian? lady)'WHOOOOOOOO is that girl I see? Sorry I have a cold...' And barely any eyebrows."

Tam: "Every time Jewel saw a good singer, she looked like she wanted to STAB them!"

Kristen said...

These cracked me up all over again. It is now officially christies job to save and regurgitate all text messages made during Idol tryouts.

Anonymous said...

These made me laugh out loud. I can't wait until Tuesday.

One of my favorite excuses for bad singing: I need some water.

Yeah, water's gonna help.