Friday, February 16, 2007

Week 39

Well, week 39 has arrived. Tom and I have now figured that I will go past my due date and have to be induced or something. I am looking at the bright side - this means I can make an "appointment" to have the baby and be totally prepared. I can take a shower, do my nails, and put on some makeup. I will have the best "new mom" pictures on the block rather than the "I rolled out of bed at 3:30 AM when my water broke" pictures. See, there is a bright side to everything.

Sorry if I have been out of touch with everyone lately. The anticipation of having a baby is crazy. I go to work and come home and wait. I'm usually asleep before 9:00. I'm trying to save up my sleep. Not sure if that will work, but I'm takin' the Z's while I can get them.

Tom and I really want to see the new movie Music & Lyrics, but I just can't bring my watermelon ass to sit in a movie theater for 2 hours. Maybe when MG is born, we can get a quick night out and go see it. That's what grandmas are for. :)

Don't have much else to talk about. Happy Friday! I'll try to keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

MrsTito said...

Even a scheduled baby leaves you unprepared : ) Emily didn't arrive until almost 16 hours after her "induction" and my hair sure didn't look pretty anymore! It's ok, nobody looks at you for at least the first 6 months after the baby is born.

Spiderman 2 is the last movie I saw, and I think I was about 39 weeks pregnant. Haven't been to the movies since : (

Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam said...

I'm still sticking to Feb 26, as in you'll at least go into labor that day. As far as how long it will take for Taco to appear, that's not up to me.

Tam said...

Are you even dialated yet?