Friday, August 05, 2005

OK, I'll play

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearl Necklaces (he he)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Team America (Fuck Yeah!)

4. What's your favorite TV show? The Bachelor/Bachelorette, In a Fix, Clean Sweep, Family Guy, The Chapelle Show

5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing. I don't usually eat breakfast

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Italian or Mexican

7. What foods do you dislike? Seafood, mushrooms, peas

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Doritos

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? The mix CDs I made for the wedding

10. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Matrix

11. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese with munster cheese

12. What characteristics do you despise? High maintenance and dramatic people. Relax and enjoy life!

13. Favorite item of clothing? The pink skirt I'm wearing today.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Italy

15. What color is your bathroom? A mossy green.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't really care about brands. If it's cheap and it fits, it's mine.

17. Where would you retire to: beach, or wooded retreat? Beach please.

18. Favorite time of the day? Evening (relaxing after dinner)

19. What was your most memorable birthday? The year Tom and I went to Niagra Falls - in case you ever think of going to CANADA in DECEMBER - don't. It's not really that fun, but we made the best of it.

20. Where were you born? HELL!!! - yeah, me too. But some people call it Ashtabula

21. Favorite sport to watch? I don't really watch sports on TV

24. What fabric detergent do you use? Anything that smells good and is on sale.

25. Were you named after anyone? Not anyone - but I was named Christie because I was born 3 days before Christmas. Thank god my mom didn't name me Christmas.

26. Do you wish on stars? Yep.

27. When did you last cry? Last week when I didn't get a job I applied for.

28. Do you like your handwriting? Sometimes.

29. What is your most embarrassing moment? I have so many. I do dumb shit all the time.

30. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Of course, I'm sweet as can be.

32. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yep. But I beat myself up for it when I do.

33. Do looks matter? Not really

34. How do you release anger? Cry

35. Where is your second home? I don't really have one. I like mine just fine.

36. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and my Commodore 64 computer.

37. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Math, Science and Gym

38. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I try, but I'm not as good at is as others.

39. Favorite movies? Office Space, An Affair to Remember, Team America, A Mighty Wind, Napoleon Dynamite, Singin' in the Rain

40. What are your nicknames? Used to be - French Frey, Frey, Frey Guy, Fish Frey. Now that I ditched the shitty last name, I am rid of those. Tom calls me Peanut. When we first started dating he said "Sometimes you have to search through a lot of shit to find the peanut. You're my peanut. Thanks, I think.

41. Would you bungee jump? Um, No.

42. Do you think that you are strong? Not physically. Used to not be emotionally, but I am sooooo much better.

43. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Peanut Butter Cup

44. What are your favorite colors? Pink & Black

45. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I overanalyze

46. Who do you miss the most? My Grandma

48. What color pants are you wearing? I'm not wearing pants. I'm wearing my pink skirt.

49. What are you listening to right now? The intern in my office talk about a guy here that hits on him.

50. Last thing you ate? A salad last night for dinner

51. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink

52. Last person you talked to on the phone? Tom

53. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes

54. Favorite Drink? Diet Coke

55. Do you wear contacts? Sometimes

56. Favorite Day of the Year? December 22 (my birthday)

57. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings - I hate scary movies

59. Hugs OR Kisses? Both

60. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Cheesecake

61. What Book(s) Are You Reading? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

62. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Nothing - It's plain black

63. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Devine Design

65. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles

66. What's the furthest you've been from home? Aspen, Colorado

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Speaking of your favorite movies, look what I'm wearing today! Of course its Ray's and its huge, but its Friday and it was clean.

Stacy Cane said...

I wore hawaiian shirts the last two days, opted for a plain blue polo today.

grilled cheese with muenster... that sounds good.

HCG said...

Make yourself a dang quesa-dill-uh.