Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A small highlight


Well, now that the wedding is over and life is back to normal, I thought I would post a wedding pic for those who couldn't make it. I will add more when I have the disk, but I left it at home today.

It was a wonderful day...I keep saying it was the best day of my life.

I spent the first couple of weeks feeling very different. I felt older and more grown up. It did seem that our relationship changed a little (for the good). I look at him a little different now and continue to smile when I look at the wedding ring on his finger.

Now, I feel a bit more normal, but motivated to finish all the things that I have started. I'm looking forward to going back to school! I'm ready to get this finished.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

More wedding photos! More Wedding photos!

Stacy Cane said...

Beautiful pic. Is that Lakeshore Park?

Christie said...

yep. it's lake shore park.

it was soooo hot! i think we got all the photos done within a half hour. i was then - bridezilla.

HCG said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're back Christie! I love the picture. How damn cute is that? Definitely deserves a frame.
I second Kristen's motion.