Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Whew, What a Whirlwind

So, this past weekend was jam packed. However I did nothing that I actually WANTED to do. This past weekend was a weekend of "have to's." I accept those every once in awhile. This weekend I hope to make a weekend of "want to's."

The good new is....we found a new apartment. We were planning on moving around the first of the year, but found a great place and great deal. If all goes well and falls into place, we may be moving around September 15th. I can't wait to be back in in apartment where there is so little upkeep in comparison to a house. I thought it would be cool to have a yard, a garden, our own space. Yeah, no. It sucks. I found that I don't really like gardening, weeking, or cutting the grass. I will live in a place where someone does that for me, please. While Tom does most of it, I know he doesn't like it either. We spend all our time either at work or working on the house. It is really beginning to cut into my laziness.



Yesterday was also crazy. I won't even go into it. The good news of the day however is that I got a call about a job I applied for. I don't want to jinx it by talking too much about it, but I'm really excited. I will post more when I know more.

Otherwise, nothing really going on. That's why I haven't posted much. Just normal life. If there is drama, I just don't feel like reliving it here. It's really not that important to me.

1 comment:

Stacy Cane said...

All's well that ends well... and congrats on your new place!