Friday, November 18, 2005

Ok, You Can Laugh Now!

I know I'm clutzy. I have been my whole life. If some strange accident is going to happen to someone...it will be me. Case in point - last night's trip to Wal-Mart.

Tom and I decided to buy one of those huge four wick candles ( they were only $5!). So, I am picking them all up to smell them. Well, part of the problem is that I am sick and can't smell a thing. So, I had the candle right up to my nose. For some reason, my hand slipped off the candle and it hit me right in the mouth. So, now, I'm crying, bleeding, and laughing in the middle of the candle isle. Tom is just staring at me to see what my reaction is going to be.

I must say thank you to my wonderful husband for asking me if I was ok and not laughing at me until I started laughing. I can't say that I could've been as nice. I have compassion, but I'm sure I looked rather ridiculous!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Maybe we just have an aura about us. I jsut dumped my entire coffe drink all over myself and my desk in front of the president of the company.

Genevieve Jones said...

Jason tells me all the time that i have absolutely no equilibrium when I walk. I can never walk in a straight line and am constantly running into him. HA!
I am also a sniffer! Candles, fabric softner, detergent, and body wash. I haven't bled yet, but have ended up with detergent or body wash on my nose...Hee hee

jessafran said...

i was a sniffer until about 3 months ago. i sniffed my all time biggest obsession (wetnaps) then decided to lick it. my tongue was on fire for like 14 minutes.