Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Please just stop talking

Ok, I know that I talk a lot - so for those of you who get irritated with me, you can call me a hypocrite. I work with really really really great people. However, there is one woman who continuously talks and talks and talks. About everything. Then, when you try to get a word in to actually make it a "conversation"....forget it.

I hate to complain because I really like it here, but I just want to walk away right in the middle of conversations (a term I use loosely).

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I would spike her coffee with Ex-lax. When you see her about to bolt for the ladies, step in front of her and start talking about how much your cat is so adorable, etc.

Mr. Bebout said...

If she is also an employee, and not a "boss" you should should haul her on the carpet for interupting and mention how rude it is.
You should say in a level voice, " Please allow me to finish speaking before you start again. You are being rude."
After that, if she continues, slap the taste out of her mouth.

Stacy Cane said...

"I think I just got paged, excuse me."

HCG said...

better yet, just say "... Um, I have to go to bathroom. I drank too much apple cider."