Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Um, yeah, that's my print job


So, my computer at work still is not set up for me to automatically print to my printer. I have to manually change the printer every time I print. Well, today I was working on a project that required me to print every fax cover sheet ever made up here (trust me it's a lot). I highlighted every document, right clicked, and hit print. The good news is...it's all done. The bad news is...I printed the entire stack of documents to my old department. They were trying to have a meeting and the printer is right in the office.

Karma, baby, karma!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

OMG! That is so funny. We just got a new color laser printer yesterday and my boss has spentthe last 5 hours (he skipped lunch) trying to print out a 40 page report.