Monday, November 21, 2005

The Times They Are A Changin

I am happy to report that my dear husband started his new job last night! Congratulations to him! I think he was kind of happy to re-enter the work force. Although it was tough when he walked out the door, and I was left in the silent house. The first night was weird, but I think I will like having some time to myself. I took a walk to the grocery store, picked up dinner, cleaned the kitchen, and baked cupcakes. I then relaxed and read a book - for pleasure. Something I have not been able to do for quite awhile, but now that school is done for the semester, I have the time.


I am also going to work out after work on the evenings that Tom is working (that sentence had a lot of "works" in it).


I think this may actually be good for me. I will miss him, though.

6 comments:

Mr. Bebout said...

What will Tom be doing?

Kristen said...

We're on for AI this winter if you like.

Christie said...

YES! AI it is. I can't wait!

Mr. Bebout said...

What is Al?

Christie said...

Dave,
Tom is working at Inman's - the place where Jamie worked. AI is American Idol :)

Mr. Bebout said...

Thanks. good luck with all the body moving!!!