Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Waiting for the Blizzard

Well, it is almost 11 pm and the snow has not started yet. It will. We decided that since the weather is not looking so promising for the next few days, we are staying home for Thanksgiving. At first I was disappointed because I was looking forward to seeing my family, but now, I'm excited. I went the grocery store tonight and bought a feast for two. On the menu - ham, potatoes, corn, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and apple cobbler. I know, I know - no turkey. That's right, there's not. Unfortunately, because we decided to stay home today, I couldn't get a turkey in time to thaw it for cooking. So, ham it is.

I look forward to being "snowed in" and spending our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife together.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: